Monday, May 10, 2010

The Week that started it all ..................

There are a lot of things that go in our mind , lots of thoughts that just come and pass by and we don't realize , because we are too busy in our fast paced life to pay heed to them or intentionally try to avoid them , in order not to let ourselves bother too much. Well, while the latter seems a bit justified, the former excuse needs to let go (atleast in my case) and therefore I decided to put down some of my random thoughts on this digital piece of paper. There are some brief but very significant moments when we truly enjoy the spirit of life and would like to capture the thoughts before and after they happen , so that we can read and re read them to relive those moments , which otherwise may get lost.

The thought of putting down my thoughts/ interesting (and sometimes boring ) incidents somewhere had been hovering around for quite sometime, but conversing with one of my friends ultimately compelled me to give it a shot. And here I am determined to write something before this Sunday (May 09, 2010) gets over. I don’t know if I will be able to continue it (considering the fact that most of the times I am moody or too lazy to write), but I will make it a point to be as regular as possible.

Last weekend I was in Bangalore, spending my time with some of my best buddies. It was really rocking. Surprisingly, we did not roam about / explore Bangalore, but spent most of the time at one of my friends place, making lunch and gossiping and cracking jokes.

I had been planning it for quite sometime, as I am in that phase of life, where the things will change at a very fast pace (both professionally and personally) for myself as well as my friends. And one would never know what the next minute would bring up. So I thought of making the best of what I had and spend them with those people whom I love and will treasure throughout my life , irrespective of that fact that we meet again or not !!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment